You appear to be using a small screen.

Visit Mobile Site
PSNC Energy is becoming Dominion Energy

If you're income-eligible, you may inquire about available financial assistance for your heating bills through your local community/social services organizations listed below. You can find more information on energy assistance by contacting the North Carolina Division of Social Services' (DSS) Crisis Intervention and Energy Assistance programs.

Find a DSS Agency

Choose the county you live in from the menu for the DSS agencies in your area.

Loading Loading Community Action Agency list

Want to find more resources?

Call 211 or visit to locate assistance agencies in your area.