Count on us to work with you to bring natural gas into the homes you build. We make the process easy and work with you every step of the way.
Email us at .
Gas Installation Process
Our Builder Representatives handle all of the natural gas utility work for your development including:
- Coordinating the utility design work
- Site planning
- Completing your meter sets for individual houses
- Coordinating with the builders
First, we’ll walk you through all permit requirements and procedures.
Once site and/or plot plans have been reviewed and our engineers have designed the appropriate underground facilities, we will develop appropriate time schedules and provide coordination throughout construction.
After piping is installed and construction is underway, you can call us to arrange to run a line from the main gas line in the road to each individual home.
We’ll also arrange for meter sets on each house. We guarantee that a meter will be set within 48 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) of your call.
Our expert service technicians can also handle your interior gas piping needs, from rough-in to final connections.
We can help streamline your utility installation for new construction projects. By teaming up with other utilities that require trenches to be dug, we’re able to have one crew install all utilities into a joint trench.
- Saves money on installation costs
- Saves time on the scheduling and installation
- Consolidates all utilities into a central location
- Causes less disruption to property such as curbs and lot stakes
- Minimizes damage to other utilities
Talk to your builder representative to find out if joint trenching is available on your project.