We provide expert consulting services that can help you make natural gas a bottom line benefit to your business.
- One-on-one energy assistance
- Operational efficiency assessments and energy audits
- Efficient energy plans to meet business needs
- Consultation on new construction projects or facility expansion, extension of natural gas mains, conversion to a new fuel or adding equipment
- Research, strategy and solution development
- Expert communication with architects and engineers
Industrial Gas Piping
Our licensed and insured professional staff can design, engineer and install most any kind of gas piping system your plant or business may need.
- Evaluating your natural gas system and capacity for availability and adequacy
- Installing gas piping underground or overhead
- Selling and installing gas equipment and devices
- Directional boring to minimize interruptions of your business
- Hot-tapping your gas piping system to eliminate outages
- Design, engineer and safely install fuel lines to your appliances and equipment
Gas Transportation Service
PSNC Energy offers a gas transportation service as a money-saving option to our customers who qualify for service under Sales Rate 145 and 150. Qualifying Sales Rate 145 (Large General Service) customers receive firm (non-interrupted) transportation service under Transportation Rate 175. Qualifying Sales Rate 150 (Large Interruptible Commercial and Industrial) customers receive interruptible transportation service under Transportation Rate 180.
Natural Gas Vehicles
Natural gas vehicles (NGVs) fueled by compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquefied natural gas can have a positive impact on your bottom line. Natural gas is a clean, cost-effective alternative fuel choice. Our professional staff is trained to evaluate potential fleet applications for your business.