to sign up today!
Repairs to a clogged or broken sewer line can be expensive and a big hassle. Our Sewer Line Repair Program gives you peace of mind and helps you avoid costly, unexpected repairs.
This plan provides complete unclogging and repair coverage for just pennies a day. You’ll receive benefits that will save you both time and money:
- Coverage for either a single clogged exterior residential sewer or septic line from your home’s foundation to the municipal sewer pipe or your septic tank.
- No service call fee.
- Service 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- The low monthly fee can be added to your PSNC Energy natural gas bill or automatically drafted from your bank account.
Our Sewer Line Repair includes basic site restoration. But sewer line repairs often require more than basic restoration. By adding Preferred Restoration, you can ensure your property will be restored to its original condition. Here’s what our coverage provides:
- Up to $1,000 for the complete restoration of your paved surface or yard that was disturbed during the course of normal excavation.
- Pavement restoration includes labor and relevant material for asphalt or concrete sidewalks, driveways, steps, porches and patios.
- Landscaping restoration includes labor and sod, mulch, shrubs up to five gallon size, trees up to six feet in height and resetting of bricks/stones for sidewalks, driveways, walls and patios.
See our Sewer Line Repair Program Terms and Conditions and
Preferred Restoration Terms and Conditions for full details.
For information, call 1-888-396-5264.
PSNC Energy's Repair Plans are not part of the regulated services offered by PSNC Energy and are not in any way sanctioned by the North Carolina Utilities Commission. There is no advantage to customers of PSNC Energy if they buy products or services from PSNC Energy's Repair Plans. A customer does not have to buy products or services from PSNC Energy's Repair Plans in order to continue to receive the same safe and reliable gas service from PSNC Energy.