What do you want to do with your PSNC Energy account today?
Interested in an online account? Sign up now or read further to learn about the many benefits.
- View your statement any time. Just sign in above, and there it is. No envelope to open. No bill to get lost.
- Pay your bill online anytime. Use eDraft to have the bill amount automatically drafted from your bank account the same time every month. To make one-time payments, use ePay to choose the specific day or pay immediately with a credit/debit card. (With ePay, you can pay along-the-way in more manageable amounts until your bill is due. eDraft and ePay are free. Credit/debit card payments are free when you go paperless.)
- Afraid you'll forget to look at your bill? No problem. Sign up for paperless billing, and we'll notify you via e-mail each month when your new bill is available. (You can even request that we send you an e-mail reminder the business day before your bill is due.)
- With an online account, you can use our Energy Analyzer (residential accounts only) to get an in-depth look at your monthly energy usage. Learn how temperature changes impact your bill, too.
- Try out our Bill Estimator. It's an easy way to get an idea of what to expect before your next bill arrives by looking at the way you use energy.
- Go paperless and receive an e-mail when your bill is available for viewing online (and skip the paper bill). Pay it online using eDraft (no checks to write or envelopes to buy).
An online account is the easiest way to pay your PSNC Energy bills, and access the many tools available to help you manage your energy usage.