Natural gas is one of the safest and cleanest energy sources available, but it’s important to know the warning signs of a leak.
- An odor that smells like rotten eggs.
- Unusual noises coming from your gas appliances or equipment.
- Dirt or debris being blown into the air.
- Continuous bubbles from wet areas on the ground.
- Vegetation over or near a pipeline that appears discolored or dead.
If you suspect a leak, warn others and walk away from the area immediately. From a safe distance, call us at 1-877-776-2427 and 911. We’ll send someone right away to investigate.