Call for Best Available Pricing
If you need a power vent water heater, our appliance experts will help you pick the perfect Rheem model for your family’s specific needs. And since no two Power Vent home installs are the same, we'll even come to your home to make sure the price we give you for the install is customized for your home.
- Guardian System™ - Air/fuel shut-off system offers double protection, maintenance free- no filter to clean
- Flammable Vapor Detection Sensor - protective control system that disables the heater in the presence of flammable vapor accumulation
- Long venting lengths up to 100 feet
- PVC, ABS, or CPVC vent pipe options
- Vertical or horizontal termination
- New Quiet Blower - less noise than ever before
- Self-Diagnostic System
- Environmentally Friendly Low NOx Burner
- Self-Cleaning - EverKleen™ patented system fights sediment build up
- Reduces fuel costs and provides more hot water
- Patented magnesium anode rod design incorporates a special resistor that protects the tank from corrosion for longer life
- Standard 110 volt electrical connection
PSNC Energy appliance sales, installation, maintenance, and repair are not a part of the regulated services offered by PSNC Energy and are not in any way sanctioned by the North Carolina Utilities Commission. There is no advantage to customers of PSNC Energy if they buy these products or services from PSNC Energy. A customer does not have to buy such products or services in order to continue to receive the same safe and reliable natural gas service from PSNC Energy.