Starting at: $1,225
Empire Fireplace Inserts feature Banded Brick Liners, with hand-painted ceramic fiber logs nestled atop the variable-flame burner, to create an exceptionally attractive traditional fireplace. The unique stainless steel Slope Glaze Flair Burner produces natural flickering flames that dance and delight – warming your heart as it warms your soles.
- Turns existing wood-burning fireplace into an attractive, efficient heat source
- Also installs as zero clearance in-wall fireplace
- Choose built-in thermostat or Millivolt - both can provide heat during power outages
- Insert are 99-percent efficient to warm your room quickly
- Models in 20,000 and 28,000 Btu - plus special 10,000 Btu Loft for bedroom applications
Empire Fireplace Insert Surround
Your new Empire direct-vent fireplace insert will require a surround kit to conceal the original fireplace opening. Surrounds are available in several styles to match any décor.
PSNC Energy appliance sales, installation, maintenance, and repair are not a part of the regulated services offered by PSNC Energy and are not in any way sanctioned by the North Carolina Utilities Commission. There is no advantage to customers of PSNC Energy if they buy these products or services from PSNC Energy. A customer does not have to buy such products or services in order to continue to receive the same safe and reliable natural gas service from PSNC Energy.