NO PURCHASE, PAYMENT, OBLIGATION OR USE OF PSNC ENERGY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- BUSINESS PROMOTION. PSNC Energy (“Sponsor”), 220 Operation Way, Mail Code B234, Cayce, SC 29033-3701, is offering a chance to win a Broilmaster Qrave Grill Package: MSRP $1,349 (the “Prize”). The Business Promotion is not endorsed by Broilmaster, and entrant understands he or she is providing information to PSNC Energy and not to Broilmaster. The Business Promotion is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void wherever prohibited by law.
- ENTRY. To enter The Business Promotion fill out an entry form at the Raleigh Showroom Grand Opening event at 3516 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC on Saturday, April 27, 2013 from 9am-2pm (the “Promotion Period”) and include a valid phone number (“Registered Phone Number”). Entries submitted prior to or after the Promotion Period will be disqualified. PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE. By entering this Business Promotion, Entrant provides his or her full and unconditional acceptance of these Prize Official Rules, the interpretation of these - Official Rules by the Sponsor, and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding Winning the Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- ELIGIBILITY. Entrants do not have to be PSNC Energy customers, but must be at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of PSNC Energy , and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, or law firms (“Business Promotion Entities”), and the immediate family members of any such employee, officer or director, and any person residing in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Business Promotion. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, un-married partners, parents, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside.
- NUMBER OF ENTRIES. Limit of one (1) entry per adult. If multiple entries are received from the same entrant, all of those entries will be disqualified. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person and the Prize can only be awarded to the person whose name is on the winning entry as described below. Entries must be received no later than 2:00 p.m. Saturday, April 27, 2013. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any and all entries of an entrant when Sponsor believes the entrant has attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Business Promotion. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
- ODDS OF WINNING. Odds of winning the prize are dependent upon the number of entries received during the Business Promotion Period.
- WINNER SELECTION. The Prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor from all eligible entries. The drawing will be conducted after 2:01 p.m. on Saturday, April 27, 2013.
- NOTIFICATION FOR PRIZE. Sponsor will notify Prize winner by phone call to the phone number on the entry form. If a potential winner a) cannot be contacted, b) fails to acknowledge the winning status by 5:00 p.m., Friday, May 10, 2013, or c) declines the Prize, an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The alternate winner will be notified in the same manner provided herein. If no eligible winner can be identified after reasonable attempts, Prize may not be awarded.
- THE PRIZE. One Winner will receive: One (1) new Broilmaster Qrave Grill Package. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price is $1,349 (the “Prize”). No substitution or transfer of prize(s) or cash redemptions is permitted by Winner without Sponsor’s consent.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS, RELEASE, INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By entering the Business Promotion, entrant agrees to release, indemnify, hold harmless and defend the Business Promotion Entities from any and all liability claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons (including wrongful death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession or use of the Prize by Prize winner and/or other users of the Prize, or while winner and/or guest or user of the Prize is preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to or from any prize-related activity. The Business Promotion Entities expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery, acceptance, possession and/or subsequent use or misuse of the Prize awarded. In the event of sabotage, acts of God, or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the Business Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Business Promotion. As a condition of entering the Business Promotion, entrant hereby RELEASES, WAIVES, DISCHARGES AND COVENANTS NOT TO SUE BUSINESS PROMOTION ENTITIES OR BROILMASTER FOR ANY AND ALL LOSS OR DAMAGE, AND ANY CLAIM OR DEMANDS THEREFORE, ON ACCOUNT OF INJURY TO THE PERSON (INCLUDING WRONGFUL DEATH) OR PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO USE, OWNERSHIP OR RECEIPT OF THE PRIZE AND/OR TRAVELING TO OR FROM ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF A BUSINESS PROMOTION ENTITY OR OTHERWISE.
- DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any Business Promotion entrant and Sponsor, and/or Promoter, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of North Carolina or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than North Carolina. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, they consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in Gaston County, North Carolina, USA. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- TAXES. Winners will be responsible for all applicable fees and/or taxes (including federal, state or local income taxes) associated with receipt of the Prize. Winner must provide Sponsor with valid identification and valid taxpayer identification number/social security number before any prize will be awarded. Sponsor may provide winner applicable tax documentation upon request.
- NAME OF WINNER. For a copy of these Official Rules or the name of the winner, send a request with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to PSNC Energy c/o PSNC Energy “Win a Broilmaster Grill - Raleigh” Winner, 220 Operation Way, MC B234, Cayce, SC 29033-3701 so that it is received prior to May 24, 2013.