Natural Gas-to-Natural Gas water heater replacement with standard installation.
Tank Type Standard Vent
|R22V40F (40 gal 38,000 btu)
|R42V40SF (40 gal 40,000 btu (short)
|R22V50F (50 gal 38,000 btu)
|R42V50-50F (50 gal 50,000 btu)
|R42V75F (75 gal 75,100 btu)
An expansion tank will be added, if needed, for a flat fee of $79 (includes tank and labor).
A pressure reducing valve will be added, if needed, for a flat fee of $125 (includes valve and labor).
A "standard installation" consists of the following:
- Pulling all applicable permits for installation*
- New natural gas water heater delivered to your home
- Disconnection and haul away of existing unit for proper disposal
- Installation of new natural gas water heater that is the same size as the replaced unit
- Installation in same location as old unit using existing water and gas lines
- Installation area is unobstructed and easily accessible
- Install includes up to 5 feet of gas and/or water piping and discharge tubing as required by the install
- Install includes nipples, copper tubing and couplings for reconnection
- Testing the newly installed water heater to verify proper installation and operation
- Cleaning up the job site and going over the "Installer Checklist" with the customer
*Actual permit cost is additional and varies by city and county.
Price does not include taxes and fees.